Welcome to the Wellness Biz Growth Giveaway!
The event ended on November 4, 2019…but, there are a few FREE high-quality business-building strategies,
trainings, and how-to’s you can still choose from!
– Simply browse our FREE resources below –
click on the ones you’re interested in, and sign up to get INSTANT access!
Anatomy of a Thriving Health + Wellness Practice
(NEW LIVE MASTERCLASS ON NOVEMBER 13) –> Anatomy of a Thriving Health + Wellness Practice: 4 Steps to Building a Fully Booked Practice in Just 4 Hours a Week…Even If You’re a Business Beginner
All new masterclass where I’m revealing the super simple 4 step strategy my clients are using to fill their schedules without burning out on the marketing
– 2 foundational elements missing from most practices that’s making it so.much.harder (and more frustrating) to create consistent income
– How to have stability and freedom in your business so you can travel, take weekends off, make your OWN health routines a priority without playing the “shame game” for spending money or not working.
– My secret to feeling confident and genuine in your marketing rather than wanting to run, hide, or gag (even if you’re an introvert or are nervous to “put yourself out there”)
Kate Matheson is a business coach and strategist for health and wellness practitioners who aren’t as booked as they want to be but aren’t sure exactly what to do or where to start to build thriving, fully booked practices. She helps practitioners go from struggling to fill a full day to booking up with a waitlist so they can make the money they deserve (and lots of it) without sacrificing their quality of care, their sanity or feeling one iota of sleaze.
25+ Best Small Business Apps
Save yourself time, money and energy with these must-have apps! Grab this list of25 + Best Small Business Apps today and make your life a whole lot easier. Focus your attention on what’s important and leave the rest to these quality apps.
DIY Mini Disclaimer Template
The Mini-Disclaimer is the disclaimer language you want to use on the bottom of your PDFs, program guides, event handouts, presentation slides, and on your social media sidebars, everywhere but your website (where you’ll want to use a longer Website Disclaimer) to put your purchasers on notice about what you do and how your limiting your liability. You just download the document and it’s ready to use!
Use coupon code LEESA
Lisa Fraley, JD, is an Attorney, Legal Coach®, Speaker and #1 Best-Selling Author of Easy Legal Steps…That are Also Good for Your Soul. She’s the host of the “Legally Enlightened” podcast on iTunes and a frequent legal expert on hundreds of webinars and podcasts (including top-ranked “Entrepreneur on Fire”) and speaks at live events from British Columbia to the Bellagio. As a Holistic Lawyer®, Lisa blends legal expertise as a former health care attorney and caring health & life coaching skills to help heart-centered entrepreneurs protect their businesses and brands with contracts, disclaimers, trademarks and more. She shares her “Legal Love” through DIY legal templates and 1:1 services and she’s known for aligning legal steps with the chakras.
In this Niche Masterclass, we do the inner work of getting clarity about the kind of person you want to work with – so that your ideal clients can find you! Finding your niche is partly about ‘chemistry’ and partly about getting clear on the results your service offers. We’ll uncover that ‘special someone’ who wants what you’ve got – so that you can design the perfect program that marries what you love, with the people who want it the most! This masterclass will give you a head start in your business, by getting you on track and attracting clients you love right from the start.
Free Monthly Health and Wellness Content Ideas
Get TEN free content ideas specifically tailored for personal trainers, dietitians, and health coaches to help you turn FOLLOWERS into CUSTOMERS.
Business Success Academy…Your 5 Day Business Growth Mastery Training!
In this training you will learn the 5 MUST HAVES (that potentially are missing in your business) For Every Successful Business.
Click on the link to sign up for this Limited Time Training that will be delivered by email and Instagram live trainings!
This Training will include:
- How to cultivate a success mindset that will ensure you grow a business that motivates you to give your all and make the impact you desire.
- The importance of having an effective marketing plan that boosts your brand awareness on social media and attracts ideal clients masterfully.
- Creating a clear vision to success by setting big goals with a path to methodically achieving them making you excited to wake up to your business knowing exactly what you need to do in order to get stuff done.
- The power of automated systems to grow a thriving email list with ideal clients, increase overall revenues, and decrease the amount of time you’re working in your business.
- My top secrets to building a dream business all while making incredible money and an amazing impact on the clients you love!
Write Your Damn Website
Write Your Damn Website includes easy-to-follow copywriting guides to help you whip up some words for your about page, landing page, and work with me page that build your unmistakably “you” brand, establish oodles of trust with your audience, and bump up your bookings. These nifty guides will help you write your damn website in a way that feels good to you, positions you as the legit expert you are, and becomes your sparkly home on the interwebs that acts as your business-building wingman 24-freakin’7. This DIY kit will give you the structure and format you need – whether you’re starting from scratch or need a refresh – to write website copy that’s you AND that’s sooo relatable it’ll attract your dream clients…over and over again.
Marketing Plan Template with 40 marketing ideas inside
Connect with your ideal clients so they are forming a queue to find out more about you and your offers. Learn how to promote your business to your ideal clients so you turn more of them from looky-loos to paying clients. Stuck for marketing ideas? There are 40 marketing ideas in here for you to choose from. That’s more than one a day!
Louise Mansergh helps health and wellness business owners to get more clients, so they can build a thriving business without spending countless hours learning and doing their own marketing.
Done-For-You “Release Your Stress Workshop”
Chronic stress is a major contributor to poor health, hormonal imbalances, and disease. Teach your clients how to minimize stress and become more resilient while they learn to adopt personal strategies to thrive at work and at home.
Brandable & Editable Materials – Add Your Logo and Make It Your Own! Can be used in many ways! Host Workshops or Lunch & Learns, One on One Coaching, Online Group Coaching, and Deliver as a Paid Online Class.
Health & Wellness Business Strategist, Jill Kane, owner and CEO of Jill Kane Wellness helps health and wellness entrepreneurs create and launch their group program so they can create consistent, scalable income and set their business up for long-term growth and success.
9 Steps to Be a Trusted and In-Demand Expert
The First 5 Steps to Legally Protect & Grow Your Online Business
This workshop teaches you my 5-step legally legit strategy to protect and grow your online business. In the 1-hour training I’ll teach you…
- The mindset shift you have to make when it comes to legally protecting your business (HINT: Fear is blocking your revenue, my dear.)
- How registering your business protects you personally
- What your website needs to be legally protected
- How contracts can totally save your (vegan) bacon
- The #1 way to keep copycats from stealing your content (It’s not what you think!)
…plus, I’ll give you real case studies so you can see how my clients have used my training and support to feel confident and protected in their business.
Sam Vander Wielen is an attorney-turned-entrepreneur who helps coaches, creatives, and consultants legally protect and grow their online brands through her DIY legal templates and Ultimate Bundle program. She lives in Philadelphia, PA with her husband Ryan, lots of plants and her favorite books.
The 11-Step Client Attraction Guide
Do you want to build a thriving nutrition practice but struggle to find consistent clients? My 11-Step client attraction guide will help you learn effective ways to attract new clients (without spending money on FB ads), so you can get fully booked, create a steady cash flow, and finally leave your 9-5 job with confidence.
Google Analytics e-Course Bundle
How to Create Your Signature Coaching Program in Just 2 Days!
How To Design Your Sales Funnel In An Afternoon
Follow the simple steps in this video class to create your empathy-driven customer journey that easily guides your audience from curious fans to loyal customers.
Say It Sell It: 3 Steps to Writing an Elevator Pitch that Gets People Saying, “Tell Me More!”
Say It, Sell It will get you clear on what to say and how to say it so you’ll never feel embarrassed, tongue-tied or clam-up when someone asks, “so what do you do?”. You’ll learn:
- How to get clear on who your ideal customers are they are, who you help and how you do it.
- How to write a clear and concise elevator pitch that gets people saying, “Oh, tell me more!”
- How to be a natural when you’re saying it
BONUS! Understand what your ideal customers really need. You’ll learn how to uncover your ideal customer’s biggest problems and how you can solve them. Hello, paying customers!
Mimi Bishop an online business strategist who helps people build online service-based businesses. She gives her clients over-the-top one-to-one support, accountability and action steps that are customized to their business so they can get clients and make money.
MASTERCLASS: Blog must-haves to grow your traffic, engagement, and subscribers
This masterclass shares exactly what you need to:
- Get more people to notice and find your blog, vlog, and podcast content.
- Boost engagement by encouraging your audience to read and share more of your posts and episodes.
- Convert your readers into email subscribers and clients.
Credible content marketing for the wellness industry Health Writer – Blogging Expert – Research Nerd Leesa helps health and wellness professionals build their authority with strategically-planned, easy-to-read scientific health content to stand out in the crowded, often unqualified, market of entrepreneurs. Leesa helps them establish trust with their audiences, adds credibility to their services, and saves them a ton of time so they don’t have to do the research or writing themselves.